Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween 2014



Happy belated Halloween everyone! Halloween has always been one of my favorite times of the year. I'm not sure if it's the cute little pumpkins, putting together a costume, or the unlimited candy but I would definitely be okay with celebrating it more than once a year! Last year my roommate, my suitemate, and I decided on a group costume (the top right picture) and I walked around crowing for at least two days. This year, my best friend, my boyfriend, and I decided again on a group costume; Anna, Olaf, and Sven! If you can't tell, I tied my pumpkin design into my Halloween costume- Anna! We had all planned on going to the Zoo for a Halloween event but Luke was unfortunately called into work at the last minute. Instead, Kyra and I decided to take advantage of the beautiful (freezing) night together and we traipsed around in our costumes and got to see some zoo animals!






 It was such an amazing night! Even though we didn't get to see a lot of the animals, we still had a fantastic time seeing all of the little kids in their costumes. I counted at least twelve little Anna and Elsa's! What was your costume and if you're anything like me, what are you planning to wear next year?






No comments:

Post a Comment