Saturday, November 8, 2014

Influenster: Resource Spring Water

I've posted a few entries about Influenster but it just proves how much I love it! One of the products I received for free in the mail to review was a bottle of Resource Spring Water. As soon as I opened the box I popped the bottle in the mail and waited for it to get cool before drinking. Later I went to get it and took it on the go with me to the gym. The bottle fit perfectly in my gym bag and even after opening didn't leak everywhere. Another feature was how clean the water tasted! I'm used to just grabbing water from the water fountains around campus so taking a break and drinking Resource was so refreshing. I don't tend to spend a lot of money on water from the store but I do believe I will be buying this on the regular!

No comments:

Post a Comment