Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Influenster: Moda VoxBox

Welcome to the world of Influenster! Influenster described by the site is "...a community of tastemakers, social media hotshots, and educated consumers who live to give opinions of products and experiences. In Influenster Nation, influence is currency." Put simply, if you connect your account to social media accounts you will gain influence. This influence gives you greater chances to participate in their campaigns. So far I have received two Ebay gift cards as well as this box. 

Recently I was notified by email that I was chosen to receive their Moda VoxBox. The box came in the mail on schedule but I was so surprised at how large it was! I could hardly stop myself from tearing it open before I made it up the stairs and into my room.Starting from left to right on the top are the items included in the box. Disclaimer: all of the products mentioned below or in the photo were given to me for free for reviewing purposes. 

First up is the Hair Food Moisture Hair Mask worth $14.99. The first thing I loved about this hair mask was the smell. It is honey apricot and smells amazing! Not to mention my hair has been feeling so much healthier after using. I would definitely recommend this product to others!

JERGENS Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer worth $5.99/$6.99: I've been using this every day for the past two weeks and I can see the difference already! My hands are noticeably softer and the skin around my nails have been so much smoother lately. Definitely a believer! 

Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick $6.99-$7.49: I'm not usually a lipstick kind of girl. I have one or two for when I want to look extra dressed up but otherwise I stick to bare lips or chapstick. Regardless I was definitely excited to try out this lipstick! As someone who is used to a nude lip, the color seemed to wash me out. However I loved the feel of the lipstick! It didn't make my lips feel dry or stick at all which is a definite plus for me. 

Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lip Liner $5.99-$6.49: I've never worn a lip liner before as I tend to stay away from lip products, but this felt light as well as moisturizing. Because I'm at college and have to walk around outside in the cold between classes, my lips tend to dry out a lot faster than they used to (other than softball season). Having this has made a huge difference in my makeup routine! 

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Rockin' Curves Mascara $5.49-$5.99: I love, love, love mascara and this one was no exception! It's the first mascara I've used with a broken heart-shaped wand. I tried it out for the first time today and I am in love! My eyelashes are not very thick to begin with but this mascara compensated beautifully. It filled them out without making them look scary and spider luck-everything I wanted! 

Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa $2.29: My boyfriend is all for hot chocolate. I don't tend to like warm drinks so this pack was given to him to try out. He can be very picky with his hot chocolates but he loved the taste of it! 

Resource Spring Water $1.49: I am always up for trying new brand of water! As I tend to only drink water this was so exciting to receive. I immediately put it in my fridge and when it got cold, tried it out. Love! Also loved the fact that the bottle is 100% recyclable! 

Puffs Softpack: 1 pack for $1.99-$2.49 / 3 pack for $4.99-$5.99: Tissues are always in great need around college campuses and so these have come in great handy lately! I love how soft they are as well as the cute packaging they come in. It gives me reason to leave them on my desk rather than hide them away. 

All in all I was in no way disappointed with any of the products that I was given to review. Again all products were given to me for free and all of my opinions were not influenced in any way. Everything smelled amazing, felt amazing, and will be put to good use! I can't wait to get my next offer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment