Saturday, September 13, 2014

What to Listen to When Studying

You've probably heard it all by now; some have told you to only strictly listen to instrumentals while other's have sworn by their ear drum breaking beats. I'm here to tell you to have the best of all the worlds! Here's a couple of stations that are a go to for me when I'm studying.

Songza:

Songza is a site I refer to a lot when I don't have any particular song in mind. It's great because it caters to whatever is going on in your life! Like the pictures state, you can choose what time of the day it is, what you're doing, and  then it will give you song suggestions!

8tracks

Another one of those awesome music sites but instead you can instantly play someone's playlist that they have so carefully put together for you!












Rainy Mood

Nothing is better than the sound of rain. I play rainy mood all the time- by itself, with other songs, when I'm sleeping, studying, any time.

http://idobi.com/radio/player/

Let's be honest, the Gunz Show on idobi radio is probably one of my favorite stations to listen to. I usually have it open when the show is off air, but the interviews are definite perks.


Pandora

I'm sure you knew I wouldn't skip this one! Pandora is one of the easiest music sites to use. Simply put in an artist or song you'd like to listen to, and it will give you songs or artists like it. My favorite stations right now are Disney, Pitch Perfect, Mayday Parade, and love songs.

Other sites worth checking out!
http://www.stereomood.com/
http://www.soundsleeping.com/index.php

The great thing about these sites are that you can change the music you listen to depending on your mood or activity. Find the music that works for you- whether it be loud, quiet, instrumental, or lyrical. You'll study much better and retain more information if you work with music that you're comfortable with. Even if you don't listen to music and study, that's cool too. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment