Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Fall Fashion

As much as I hate to admit it, fall is in the air! Letting go of summer every year is so difficult but I definitely love me some autumn. Halloween is one of my absolute favorite times of the year. I love decorating my room, picking out my costume, and consuming as much candy corn as humanly possible. This year Luke and I are going as Anna and Sven. We're cute; you can't stop us.

First things first though; fall fashion! I love boots, scarves, cardigans, comfy sweaters, and all that screams let me be comfy. All of these items are perfect for crisp fall weather. Disappointingly, Missouri doesn't have much of a fall. I'm much more used to my home state with its' four seasons. Here's a few outfits close to what I turn to for when the chilly air starts to hit!

fallfall 2fall 3fall 4

Happy fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment