Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Bucket List

My bucket list is something that lies pretty close to my heart. I would love to get everything knocked off, but realistically I know that I'm just going to keep adding on items as I go. That doesn't make it any less fun though to say I completed an item! Speaking of completing an item, in the last two days of summer I was lucky enough to knock off two of the items on my list. Those happened to be "be a bridesmaid" and "fly first class".


I was asked by one of my closest cousin's if I could stay home for an extra week and be one of her bridesmaids at her wedding- and I'm so glad I did! Being able to stand with someone who was one of my closest friends as a child was such a blessing and I couldn't be happier for the bride and groom. They had a beautiful ceremony and from my eyes, everything went perfectly (besides the songs that the bridal party was supposed to dance out to but I'm better at improv anyway). 

The second item I completed was one of those that didn't really matter if I checked it off or not. I've flown both by myself and with others multiple times but this flight I got lucky with a deal to upgrade my seat to include three free bags for only 20 or so dollars more! My thoughtful parent's surprised me with it and it was perfect because it was actually cheaper to pay for the upgrade rather than pay for the two bags I already had and the shipping costs that would have had to been paid for what I would have to leave behind. 

Do you guys have bucket lists? And if so, what's one item that no matter what you are going to check off? 

No comments:

Post a Comment